The Sharecare Awards, in association with The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter seek to inspire and honor the creators and supporters of broadcast and digital media health productions and programs that demonstrate Sharing Care.
The Academy of Judges is a team of healthcare and media experts with expertise in each of the competition categories. These professionals are responsible for convening and managing juries of experts to review all entries in a specific category.
- Entrants benefit from participating in the Sharecare Awards by their association with other high-quality organizations who create the best of broadcast and digital media health productions and programs.
- Participating in the Sharecare Awards provides the opportunity to share your important health message with new and substantial channels of viewers.
- Participating in the Sharecare Awards provides the opportunity for substantial recognition for excellence.
- Creates a network for ongoing association with the finest in digital health/medical producers following the annual event.
- The 2018 Sharecare Awards winners and finalists will inspire all of us to keep our standards high as we are mindful of the millions of lives affected by the health information we collectively produce. To be a finalist in this inaugural competition is a thrilling achievement; to win the top award in a category is a true honor.
You can submit your entry on the Submit Entry page.
Yes. An entry may be submitted into more than one category. However, a separate entry fee is required for each category entered.
The entry fee is $325 per entry per category.
Entries are not accepted after midnight December 31, 2018.
No. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted, but each entry will require an entry fee.
The competition categories are listed here.
Two Humanitarian Awards are awarded annually and are given to special individuals or organizations that create a greater public awareness of important health-related concerns.
The Lifetime Achievement Award is presented annually to an extraordinary individual, who through his/her expertise and influence has changed the landscape in the health sciences.
Finalists in each category are eligible for this award, which will be given to the top scoring entry, as determined by public voting.
Entrants are notified if their submission is selected as a Category finalist. The contact person listed under the Entrant information will be notified. All finalists will receive notification.
Category winners will be announced during the Sharecare Awards event in March 2019.
All category finalists are presented with a Finalist Certificate in the mail following the 2019 event and are eligible to become a Sharecare Award winner. Category winners will be announced at the Sharecare Awards event in March 2019. All Category winners will receive a Sharecare Award.
Category finalists will be announced in January 2019 through press releases and across a variety of social media channels.
Category winners will be announced during the Sharecare Awards event in March 2019. In addition, winners will also be announced through press releases and across a variety of social media channels after the Awards event in March 2019.
The Sharecare Awards event ceremony will held in March 2019 in Atlanta.
Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, please contact email@example.com