The Sharecare Awards, in association with The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter seek to inspire and honor the creators and supporters of broadcast and digital media health productions and programs that demonstrate Sharing Care.
The Academy of Judges is a team of healthcare and media experts with expertise in each of the competition categories. These professionals are responsible for convening and managing juries of experts to review all entries in a specific category.
- Entrants benefit from participating in the Sharecare Awards by their association with other high-quality organizations who create the best of broadcast and digital media health productions and programs.
- Provides the opportunity to share your important health message with new and substantial channels of viewers.
- Provides the opportunity for substantial recognition for excellence.
- Creates a network for ongoing association with the finest in digital health/medical producers.
- The Sharecare Awards winners and finalists will inspire all of us to keep our standards high as we are mindful of the millions of lives affected by the health information we collectively produce. To be a finalist in this competition is a thrilling achievement; to win the top award in a category is a true honor.
You can submit your entry on the Submit Entry page.
Yes. An entry may be submitted into more than one category. However, a separate entry fee is required for each category entered.
The entry fee is $150 per entry per category.
No. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted, but each entry will require an entry fee.
The competition categories are listed here.
Finalists in each category are eligible for this award, which will be given to the top scoring entry, as determined by public voting.
Entrants are notified if their submission is selected as a Category finalist in late July 2021. The contact person listed under the Entrant information will be notified. All finalists will receive notification.
Category winners will be announced during the Sharecare Awards social media campaign in October 2021.
All category finalists are presented with a Finalist Certificate and are eligible to become a Sharecare Award winner. Category winners will be announced during a Sharecare Awards social media campaign running in October 2021. All Category winners will receive a Sharecare Award.
Category finalists were announced in July 2021 through press releases and across a variety of social media channels.
Category winners will be announced through a Sharecare Awards social media campaign running in October 2021. Specific dates for each category will be posted here.
Contact Customer Support at email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org